What should I know about my Memorial Urn?
- All our urns are handcrafted by experienced artisans in India to our exact specifications.
- This handcrafting process results in slight variations in color or finish, making each urn a unique work of art.
- The threaded screw top securely contains the remains of your loved one, while the felt-covered bottom protects your furniture.
- Our urns are durable and virtually maintenance free; simply wipe the hand-made urn with a clean dry cloth.
- All of our urns are wrapped in a plush bag and securely packed in a box with protective styrofoam walls.
- Adult-size urns fit approximately 200 cubic inches (unless otherwise stated). This is typically equivalent to the remains of adults weighing up to 200 lbs, and can also be used for smaller remains.
Are there any particular handling considerations?
- Please remove all rings or jewelry before handling the urn as they can scratch the surface of the urn.
- To open the urn, rotate the lid counterclockwise to unscrew it. The lid may be a little hard to open because we machine the threads of the urn to close tightly to best secure the ashes.
- Be careful when closing the lid to make sure that you are threading the lid evenly, for best closure. Do not use force when closing the lid. It should close smoothly.
Do you offer 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
- We trust that you will be pleased with the quality and design of our products.
- If you are not happy with the design you selected, please return your unused urn within 30 (thirty) days for a refund.
- Unfortunately, given the personal nature of funeral urns we cannot accept returns after you have used the urn.
Do you offer matching keepsake urns?
- We offer most of our urns in large size as well as matching keepsakes (sold separately).
Can my urn be engraved? Do you offer engraving services?
- While we do not currently offer engraving services, we do recommend our customers to use the yellow pages to locate local engravers who can provide them with multiple engraving options (styles, fonts, etc) that will suit the specific urn selected.
- We do offer an engraved medallion that can be hung around the "neck" of the urn. You can order medallions that are not engraved or order up to 3 lines of engraving on your medallion.